Friday, January 15, 2010

What can I do to make my fingernail polish last longer?

How do I keep it from chipping so quickly? Any tips? Also I have rather flimsy nails how can I grow them long and square? They always seem to break. What can I do to make my fingernail polish last longer?
first use a base coat/polish/run nails under cold water when polish is


set/apply top coat including under backside tip nails





don't apply 2 many coats this automatically sets you up to smear and


chip and get knicked





you may need dietary supplements sometimes a good manicurist


can help sometimes it's genetic some people have vit deficiency it's


usually calciumWhat can I do to make my fingernail polish last longer?
Wear rubber gloves when you're cleaning.


Tapping your nails on a desktop every day will help them grow faster - don't do it too hard tho! And eat plenty of protein, like soy.
put clear nail polish over the color every couple days, to prevent chipping! and if u want them to be square then cut only the top, not the sides
apply a top clear coat after the colour.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment