Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any ways to promote fingernail growth?

I slammed my finger a few weeks ago and it looks like I'll lose my fingernail completely. Is thier anything I can do to help the nail grow back faster? Should I keep it covered constantly or leave it to the air?Any ways to promote fingernail growth?
Eat Jello made with goat's milk and peanut butter.Any ways to promote fingernail growth?
What works for me: In a blender, combine soy milk, banana, your choice of fresh or frozen fruit, a large dollop (1/4 cup or 6 cl) of peanut butter, a dash of cloves.

Report Abuse



ear lots of jello...not kidding it also makes them stronger
Soak them in apple juice.
hmmm.... Well the only solution i know are female ones:





There is a pill called NV that promotes hair and nail growth.





There are nail polishes (clear coats, at least) that help nails grow, but you've got to already have a nail there.





Sorry love.





Cheers
I would just drink alot of milk. Milk usually causes the finger nails to grow.
Well, I don't know what affect they have on men, but I do know prenatal vitamins make them grow twice as fast or so.
Eat lots and lots of Jello!!!
Peanut Butter is the best thing for hair and nail growth....





eat a lot of peanut butter you'll be trimming your nails every other day...
No.
Maybe eat a lot of protein (peanut butter?)
There are vitamins at GNC called Hair, Skin, and Nails. Try those.
Chew them!
take good care do not cover it is very difficult to take care.
well if it is growing u could just keep it coverd and let it air like a couple hours a day but if its not normal the way it is growing (like if its not growing as fast as it usualy does)id see a doctor
Take extra vitamins.
Drink goats milk works wonders.
ther are solutions u can buy...
When the nail does fall off you might need to put a dressing/plaster on for a days just to protect it, I would leave it in the air after that so it heals.





Calcium is good for nails (I drink lots of milk, it's like an obsession, and my nails grow really quick %26amp; are real strong)

No comments:

Post a Comment