Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I use to remove fingernail polish that was spilled on a bedspread?

My mom did this once... she let it set until it was completly dry... She pealed it away from the fabric and then for the discoloration, she mixed equal parts of zout, fingernail polish, and water... it worked wonderfully!What can I use to remove fingernail polish that was spilled on a bedspread?
acetone or lighter fluid. But, definitely launder it after you do that. Acetone may take out the color. Lighter fluid will not.What can I use to remove fingernail polish that was spilled on a bedspread?
Acetone is what I would use.
be very careful not to dull or bleach out the bed spread use stuff called Tech small white bottle most Ace hardwares have it, should work and not damage anything
Use a little nail varnish remover , then wash with a little dish washing detergent. Rinse well, before putting in the washing machine
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment