Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I get fingernail polish off of my phone?

Fingernail polish remover isn't working.





I've tryed scratching it off and that is just a pain in the butt.





Help??





P.s. I didn't put the fingernail polish on it, I had a chocolate (never get one there pieces of crap, mine lastest a whole 4 months..WOO. lol..) and it broke, so I'm useing my friends old phone until I get my own...


Help? Thanks love.How can I get fingernail polish off of my phone?
paint thinner, turpentine...or goof off... they should pretty much remove it. good luck!How can I get fingernail polish off of my phone?
Are you sure it's Nial polish remover? Nail polish remover works for EVERYTHING! Make sure it says ACETONE. It's removes nail polish and so much more.
NAIL POLISH REMOVER.
Hey did you try rubbing alcohol. Just use a cotton swab ans start rubbing. Sometimes that helps. I hope everything works out for you !
use nail polish remouver?
Get a paint scraper!





It should work perfectly :)
well finger nail polish should work....try scrubbing it off (make sure the phones not plugged in) with some cleaner.
nail polish remover, just dab lightly or it might fade th colour on your phone
use fingernail polish remover that might help
Use *Petrol* to remove the nail polish off the phone or you can also try *Paint Thinner*.
paint thinner works very well, but don't sniff it or u'll get high......and u can also try finger nail polish remover..
if fingernail polish didnt work try some rubbing alchol. you might have to rub a little bit
i would just keep scrathcing at it. they will make it come off

No comments:

Post a Comment