Thursday, January 21, 2010

Question for women--Do you carry fingernail clippers in your purse? How often do you use them?

Do you use them on anyone else besides yourself? Do you have a particular place and time that you trim your fingernails or do you do it at random whenever or where ever you feel like? How long do you like your nails?Question for women--Do you carry fingernail clippers in your purse? How often do you use them?
I used to carry them in my purse. Simply because, I have an odd habit of breaking a nail part of the way off, and a lot of times you don't want to tear it the rest of the way so you don't rip skin or anything underneath. So I used them when I'd break a nail. But other than that, it was rather pointless to carry them.Question for women--Do you carry fingernail clippers in your purse? How often do you use them?
its better when you use fingernail clipper for yourself only
No,I personally,don't carry fingernail clippers in my purse.It depends when I use them.If I feel they are too long,I start cutting them usually once or twice a month.I have my own clippers I don't use them on anyone else.I clip my nails at a random time.Sometimes I like my nails long sometimes I like them fairly short.
I keep clippers in my purse but would never use them in a public. They are good for emergencies like hang nails and such. I like my nails medium length and very clean.
Lol... yes i have one in my purse. I use it about 2x's a week at work when i'm bored. I don't let anyone use it. Yuk!
Yes, I do carry fingernail clippers-nailcutters-with me in my purse. I do not use them on anyone else besides myself because that's just disgusting and not very sanitary-unless of course you share it with your family-but strangers, no. I don't use the nail clipper in my purse that often because I am always on the move but for example, if I am waiting at the doctor's office or on line at the supermarket, I sometimes take it out and trim my nails a bit. I like my nails fairly long, but I have this thing, that if I break one nail, I cut them all. This way, all my nails grow evenly. Hope this helps =D
Yes. I do. i use it daily, I let my friends use it, too. My nails are always short to medium and my hands are a little beat up. I try not to trim nails in public.
nope -sure don't
i used to but i lost it now i just use a nail file
I carry a nail file.I just use it whenever I have a spare moment or I am bored. You can buy them at walmart but make sure that you don't over file. :)
strange question! I don't carry them in my purse. I use them at home. I like to keep my nails on the shorter side...maybe like 1/8';-1/4'; tip. My husband uses them too, but I don't do it for him! When I was young, I used to like to keep all the clippings in a pile on my dresser. Don't know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment