Thursday, January 21, 2010

What kindof' fingernail polish is the best?

I want to get some lime green fingernail polish, Does anyone know what kind of brand is the best?





Thanks,


Ashleyy.What kindof' fingernail polish is the best?
OPI but I am not sure they make the lime green you want.


My second best is China Glaze. They have every bright color imagineable.What kindof' fingernail polish is the best?
hey-


i like OPI the best. While it is more expensive it lasts FOREVER and it lasts on your nails for weeks! i have had one coat on for two weeks and barely any chips are on it! While NYC has been suggested it gets really gunky and i find it peels really fast (unlike OPI). also OPI constantly has new shades, and colors and they have such fun names! Here are some lime green ones from OPI:


http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/NLB42_opi_鈥?/a>


http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/NLB44_opi_鈥?/a>


Hope that helps!


~j
i think china glaze. its not cheap like NYC and it stays on for a loong time. you can get it at any sally's beauty. [best part of all is that they have it in tonns of bright colors other than lime green]. so, yeah, china glaze. sally's beauty.
OPI is the best nail polish I've ever used! I have had it on for over three weeks and I have not one chip!
NYC


is good, it's not expensive at all
NYC
NYC i love that one. its the best in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment