Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I remove spilled Fingernail glue from my polished marble bathroom counter-top?

Fingernail glue is essentially the same as Super Glue.





Use a single-edged razor and carefully scrape up the dried glue. Just watch out not to scrape too hard - or cut your fingers!





There's this thing that I use that's made to hold single-edge razors that's actually called a ';Widjit';. Makes the going lots safer.





It'll come up in a jiffy.How can I remove spilled Fingernail glue from my polished marble bathroom counter-top?
If you want to remove fingernail glue from your bathroom marble countertop than i would suggest you try using de-solve-it citrus solution, pleasant smelling and a safer choice to Acetone, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene or Paint Thinners.


It cleans anything from adhesive residues, paints, gum, and other type of marks and stains.





Hope this will solve your problem.


For more information please contact meHow can I remove spilled Fingernail glue from my polished marble bathroom counter-top?
Use an acetone nail polish remover.
Try using a razor, the kind you get with a flat top stove, or a spatula
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment