Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I do about my ingrown fingernail?

I have an ingrown fingernail on my finger and it doesn't hurt but there's a huge bump where it is and it's really annoying. I pulled it out once but it just grew back...What can I do about my ingrown fingernail?
Make sure you soak it in Epsom salts immediately. Put some neosporin on it, but dont put a band aid on, cause it needs to breathe. If it doesnt get better in the next few days please see a doctor.What can I do about my ingrown fingernail?
You should probably see a doctor even if it does not hurt. If it is an infection and you let it be, the effects could be damaging.

Report Abuse



GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!


My brother had an ingrown toenail and it got infected so we had to take him to the doctor really fast and like they had to remove his toenail.
go see a doctor. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment