Saturday, January 23, 2010

My fingernail is about to fall off. How can I take it off without much pain?

My finger got smashed underneath a log and the nail is about to fall off. I don't know wheather to take it off or let it be. What's the best way to have the nail come off with the least amount of pain?My fingernail is about to fall off. How can I take it off without much pain?
OK Two things you should leave it alone. However if it is causing you pain I would suggest dipping it in clove oil. This will make the top of your finger go numb and is better than any pain killer. Also if you soak it in hot water before doing the clove oil it will soften and come off easiar. I am a natural holistic doctor and this is what i would recommend. ThanksMy fingernail is about to fall off. How can I take it off without much pain?
Leave it alone. Just keep a bandage on it and let nature take it's course.
Leave it alone until it's ready to come off by itself. Keep a clean bandage around it to keep it from bonking into things.
Clean it and wait for it to grow.This happened to 2 of my fingers and a toenail of mine.
leave it alone it will fall off it self but you could swing your hand around to make this process go faster.





HOPE I HELPED!
i did the same thing to my toenail last week. I already had an appointment with my doctor, so i showed it to him and he ripped it off for me. make sure you keep it clean
The best thing to do is put neosporine on it %26amp; then a band-aid. I had a nail smashed in a door %26amp; I did that %26amp; the nail just died %26amp; fell off. It did grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment