Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me why my fingernail turned green?

About 4 years ago, I accidently shut the door car with my thumb stuck in it. As time past my fingernail grow out and become normal as if nothing had happended; but few months ago I started to notice in the middle of that thumb began to turned into green color. Can anyone tell me why, is something wrong?Can anyone tell me why my fingernail turned green?
Eep!


Sounds like a fungus infection.


My mom had a very similar thing happen to her (ie. slamming the finger nail, having it grow in again) and it discolouring after a few years.





The doctor ended up saying that it was a fungus infection and that she'd need to be in medications for a while. That includes a 6 month treatment. It takes a LONG time to clear up...





Probably NOT the answer you want, but it certainly sounds the same....





Go to the doctor, get some meds, and be paitent while the new nail comes in :)





Good luck!!Can anyone tell me why my fingernail turned green?
It sounds like you have a fungus starting. See your doc to get this checked out.
It prob. got infected you might want to read up on it or c a doctor because it sounds like you have got a case of fungi. If it's only a light green then it might just be some color because it has oviously been under some pressure. To bad you can't get back to me on this but do you think that red apples or green apples are better sorry that was random just wonderin k bye!
Its fungus.. please see a doctor as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment