Saturday, January 23, 2010

I spilled fingernail polish on my quilt. How do I get it off without ruining the quilt?

I tried gentle polish remover. HELP!





Thank youI spilled fingernail polish on my quilt. How do I get it off without ruining the quilt?
I don't think Sarah is correct. I used 2 work at a Chemical Plant %26amp; acetone is the only thing that will get it out. Get both Acetone %26amp; non-acetone %26amp; C the difference. I'd let U B the judge.Some nail removers have a tendancy 2 discinigrate fabric. It depends on your thread count. The lower the count the worse the fabric. Another thing U have 2 B aware of is colored fabric.





Make sure U have a clean WHITE COTTON towel or old COTTON shirt 2 rub with, acetone dries very quickly. After U R done U should also rinse under warm water 2 C see how much nail polish is left. Then U just repeat the process. It is long %26amp; tedious. Good luck!I spilled fingernail polish on my quilt. How do I get it off without ruining the quilt?
rub with Acetone FREE nail polish remover,


important that the nail polis has no acetone in it,
sorry but you have just ruined you`r quilt,next time sit at a table with an old newspaper under you`r hands
i would like to know how too, my daughter got a hold of nail polish and got some on my comforter
i have the same problem lol!!!
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment