Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just pierced my fingernail down to the flesh?

I don't think it went too deep. I was able to get it to clot, running it under cold water, and pinching the vein under the knuckle. The item that pierced it should of been clean, it was not an object that would have any reason to be especially dirty. I also have had a tetanus shot recently. Is this something I should take a 'wait and see' attitude on, or should I go to the doctor?Just pierced my fingernail down to the flesh?
First off, let me say OUCH! That must have hurt.





Now, I would take a ';wait and see'; approach. I wouldn't go to the dr. unless it becomes infected.Just pierced my fingernail down to the flesh?
Good for you and your first aid. Perfect response and nothing to worry about.





Obviously, if it begins to really hurt, finger turns red or swells...then go to the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment