Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love the smell of fingernail polish?

and i know its dangerous, like ive probably killed a number of brain cells. but i love it. how can i stop?I love the smell of fingernail polish?
Whenever it happens that you want to smell the thing, try to do something else like doing sit up, or make a phone call, or simple turn on the TV to watch... You need something to draw your attention back every time, and you can get rid of it eventually.I love the smell of fingernail polish?
You just need to, it actually can kill you, so I would speak to a doctor a therapist a parent a guidance counselor or someone who can help you. Good luck and dont mess around with this anymore.


I remain,


Your Assistant
you are in hailing acetone , very bad can cause cancer ,brain damage , its called huffing

No comments:

Post a Comment