Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you have an answer for fingernail repair?

I had my nails done for years with gel and had to stop because of nail damage. My nails look terrible. I'd rather not go back to gel. Does anyone know what I can use to get my nails looking great naturally?Do you have an answer for fingernail repair?
There's no quick solution for this one. Anything will take a little time. But your nails definitely can get back to a good state with time. You should consider taking a vitamin supplement for protein--there are a good deal of supplements made specifically for healthier nail/hair growth. I would suggest buying this kind of thing in a store like Vitamin World, stay away from online deals--they can be a bit shady. My mother, who had damaged nails, religiously uses Nailtique, a product for damaged nails (you can buy it in any drugstore)--she swears by it, and these days her nails do look really good. There's not a whole lot else you can do, but with vitamins and Nailtique, or a similar product, you can aid healthy growth.Do you have an answer for fingernail repair?
Soak them in warm water with tea tree oil, just a little. Buff them out and put a clear coat on them. My nails looked horrible too when I took the gel off. Take vitamins too so they grow faster and stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment