Thursday, January 21, 2010

Am I the only one who plays with my hair or chips my fingernail polish when im nervous?

i do it all the time when im talking to people and most of the time i can never look them in the eyes. im kinda shy. what are your nervous habits?Am I the only one who plays with my hair or chips my fingernail polish when im nervous?
I do the same thing -and i studder a little, i also push my glasses up a lot, haha. Otherwise i chew on my finger nails. I do a lot of weird things. I get nervous really easily.Am I the only one who plays with my hair or chips my fingernail polish when im nervous?
i dont really


get nervous...but when i do,


like when it comes to talking to my parents


i kinda get mad and i get red


like a little tomato.


and my eyes widen O.O or if im scared or


anxious i play with my necklace that i wear 24/7








the habit ive had for the longest is


bittng my nails.
No you're not alone. I tear my fingernails off. I tried to have fake nails for a while but that didn't work. I also play with my hair and pull out my eyebrows and eyelashes.


Mine is partially OCD.


I wouldn't be too concerned.


best of luck
I twirl my hair. It calms me.





People rag me about it. Like I could care less. It calms me.





Its definitely a habit that I don't even think about when my hair is cut short. Go figure.
when im really really really really nervous i can't speak properly and il say stupid stuff haha! but i rarely get nervous so..
my friend playes with his hair when hes nervious

No comments:

Post a Comment