Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it wrong to clip off skin tags with fingernail clippers or should I use scissors?

I'm sick of these freaking things! I feel like I got into a fight with a braille book and lost.Is it wrong to clip off skin tags with fingernail clippers or should I use scissors?
skin tags, I like calling them little tags of DNA or natures ID card..





..please just don't do it on public transit, make that my holiday dream come true and pass the word por favorIs it wrong to clip off skin tags with fingernail clippers or should I use scissors?
No, No, No!!!!





You will bleed like a stuck pig!!





Tie some dental floss around the base of each one to cut off the blood flow and they will fall off over a couple of weeks or so.





Or head to the doc to get them fried off.
One time, I had one so horrific that I took my sharp hair cutting scissors and cut that sucker off. Do what you think you have to, but do it FAST--don't sit there and think about it too long or you'll chicken out.
Okay dude...I had a wart on my finger and in one of my not so lucid moments, I tried to cut it off with the finger nail clippers. DO NOT DO IT. That mo fo hurt! Go to the doctor and have in burned off! Btw...I no longer have the wart :)
My husband has them pretty bad, and he cuts them off with really sharp scissors. His dermatologist said that was fine to do.





I have a couple too, but pain is a big factor in my keeping them.
scissors...
Rumor has it you're supposed to tie them off with a bit of string until the tag dies off, the clip away. I'd use a sterilized clippers.
I've done that with finger nail clippers. But it was just a small one and was driving me nuts, so I just did it.
I hope to god your joking....your gonna freaking bleed to death.....go get them removed by your doctor
this one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit....fingernail clippers (shudders)...the sound those things make are my ';nails on a chalkboard'; I get nauseous just thinking about that sound.
I shoot mine off with a shotgun.
I find that the fingernail clippers work best. Just be sure to put alcohol on them. LOL! Braille book! HAHAHA!
use scissors disinfect them first if your going to do the surgery urself LOL
what's a skin tag? Is that kinda like a meat curtain? I would be hesitant to say the least....
I use sandpaper on mine.


It works good for the scale on my feet and ankles too!
'; Screams';











THE HORROR!!!!
See your doctor before you hurt yourself.
Can't your cat just chew them off? Come on, give Elvis a Christmas treat.
fingernail clippers work the best for me
whatever feels more comfotable for you...
You are lucky. I have to use bolt cutters and a disk sander...
Save them!!





I'll do mine and we'll have enough for a bowl of Rice Krispies.
Swing by Home Depot and pick yourself up a box of single-edged razor blades. They are SO much more efficient.
Yum..soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment