Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fast ways to get rid of fingernail fungus???????

I've heard of vinegar and tea tree oil, but I'm wondering if anyone knows any other tricks? And by using these remedies, about how long does it take to look normal again??Fast ways to get rid of fingernail fungus???????
An infection with nail fungus may be difficult to treat, and infections may recur. But medications are available to help clear up nail fungus.Fast ways to get rid of fingernail fungus???????
I tried tea tree oil...and it did not work. I ended up having to take lamisil tablets and that was the only cure for me.
try some bleach and distilled water,(equal parts) soak your nails in it daily for a short amt of time; stay away from fake nails...chk with a dermatologist as well
There are plenty of over the counter anti fungals to choose from. Sold must every where. (drugs stores)


If you don't have acrylics, about a month.


Acrylics could take 3 months... Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment