Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get a stain off a spatula? Tried scrubbing,SOS,knife,fingernail鈥?water,fire,ect.Nothing works?

should I throw it away or can it be saved?How do I get a stain off a spatula? Tried scrubbing,SOS,knife,fingernail鈥?water,fire,ect.Nothing works?
well i hate to break it to you but you might have to by a new spatula. if you tried all that i dont htink you will have any luck unless you go out and bye something. even then its risky....might not work ....goodluckHow do I get a stain off a spatula? Tried scrubbing,SOS,knife,fingernail鈥?water,fire,ect.Nothing works?
What is the problem? Does the stain prevent the spatula from doing it's job? All of my rubber spatulas ar slightly stained. The silicone ones look better and last longer.
Try soaking in 1-1 vinegar and water overnight.
Just buy a new one, or use it. The stains don't affect performance
wow...I guess you need to breakdown and spent the BIG bucks on a new one....Maybe invest in other than plastic!!!!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment