Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i get a fingernail off that is partially still on my finger?

I had my finger smushed at work and my nail is falling off. I was wanting to know how to get it completely offHow do i get a fingernail off that is partially still on my finger?
Use nail clippers or small scissors. DO NOT RIP IT OFF.





-MMHow do i get a fingernail off that is partially still on my finger?
If it is very attached id wait and tape it back down untill it grew longer,It is really going to hurt .Or you could go to the doctor and ask then to numb it and take it off.
My personal advice. I just lost my thumb nail. I would just use a bandaid and keep it taped on until more of your nail grows out. Believe me this is a good idea. I just lost my toe nail tuesday and i wish it would have stayed on like my thumb nail. it lets the sensitive part calm down before it falls and it won't hurt as bad. Believe me on this one. Let it fall off on its own. Good luck
owch! owch! ooch! Man, I beleive it hurts. I probally would not ripe it off. Just but it back as far as possible. Make sure to keep it clean. Good luck and wish you the best!
if you really want to rip it off but you should let it come off instead

No comments:

Post a Comment