Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can u use for a sub for fingernail polish remover ?

i have none and i want to paint my nails


can not go to storeWhat can u use for a sub for fingernail polish remover ?
Apply more nail polish. It's messy but if you rub it with a wet paper cloth it makes all of it come off. Also masking or duct tape.What can u use for a sub for fingernail polish remover ?
Try a Magic Eraser!!! (by Mr. Clean) They get rid of everything!!!





I've also heard that by putting more, fresh nail polish over it, it kinda dissolves the hard nail polish, making it easier to wipe off. But I've never tried it before.





I say, go for the Magic Erasers!





Best of luck!





~Fae
I have no idea but





'What could i use AS a sub(stitute) for fingernail polish remover?'





the little 'as' can help to better understand what you mean
turpentine
Diesel Fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment