Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you remove fingernail polish from the top of your childs eyelid?

I think she thought it was eyeshadow....I have tried everything from fingernail polish remover to rubbing alchol.....its mostly off her lid but is in her eyelashes and eyebrows....it has to be safe...shes only 2...please help thank youHow do you remove fingernail polish from the top of your childs eyelid?
Lay sardines over her eyes for 5 minutes... worked for my daughter... tell me if it worksHow do you remove fingernail polish from the top of your childs eyelid?
I think you may have to just wait it out. You know how if you leave nail polish on your skin that it eventually wears off, that may be your only option cause I think that most removers would not be safe. Some kids cut their hair (and some get gum in it) and have to look a little foolish for a while; yours just got into nail polish. I've seen some that got into the permanent markers too, it can be messy and maybe even embarrassing, but children bring us back to reality and make remember the foolishness there is in life. Take a lot of photos so you can joke about it when she is older, it will be priceless I'm sure.
Have you tried Mary Kay oil free Eye Make up remover. That stuff takes off seems like everything from around the eyes and is very gentle even for contacts. However, it may have worn off by the time you get this response. If you need any remover, check out www.marykay.com/rebecca
I think you should let it wear off on it's own. I know how curious children are at that age. I would make sure you keep that stuff out of her reach from now on.
wash her face wit soap and water


and then just leave it


it is dangerous to put chemicals around the eye





good luck
after sometime days it ll peel out. dont use any chemicals.it will harm
I would rec. go to a poison control centre or doctor
Just leave it alone. It will slowly peel off by itself. Don't use chemicals near her eye.
Use peroxide and fingernail polish remover together it should come off because it happened to me before.
soap and water
that doesnt make you a terrible mother, kids are going to do some crazy stunts like that once in a while. its very nerve wrecking!


best thing to do is just leave it alone. poor baby doesnt need anymore harsh chemicals on her eye. just let it come off in its own time. HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment