Friday, January 15, 2010

I accidentally poked my eye with my fingernail, now there's a red dot. Should i see an eye doctor?

I need to know if this condition will just go away in a few days or should i go to the eye doctor for medication. i'm planning to travel overseas in a few days so i need to how to heal this as fast as possible. thanks!I accidentally poked my eye with my fingernail, now there's a red dot. Should i see an eye doctor?
You need to go to a doctor. Your eye might get infected, because, as you know, fingernails are dirty, because we touch EVERYTHING with our hands. And I don't think you said, ';oh I'm going to poke myself in the eye in a few seconds, let me go wash my hands...'; Safe travels!!I accidentally poked my eye with my fingernail, now there's a red dot. Should i see an eye doctor?
just wait a couple days,but if it doesnt get better-goto the doc!
Wait a couple of days and if irritation persists then yes immediately see a doctor.... Hope everything works out for you......
Yeah I would go to the eye doctor. Especially if you are going overseas.
It should be ok - it is just that you have broken some blood vessels under neath the surface of your eye causing the red dot. Keep it under close observations for the next day or two to ensure it doesn't get infected

No comments:

Post a Comment