Saturday, January 23, 2010

My areolas & my nipples are starting to peel and when I scratch the skin with my fingernail it flakes off?

I scratched the skin on my nipples when I was sleeping last night, I guess they got itchy. Anyways, they skin was flaking off and it sounds crunchy when you pinch the skin hanging off the areolas. What is this?My areolas %26amp; my nipples are starting to peel and when I scratch the skin with my fingernail it flakes off?
Maybe you should put some lotion on it!My areolas %26amp; my nipples are starting to peel and when I scratch the skin with my fingernail it flakes off?
Dry skin? Very bad dry skin if you can hear it crunching when you pinch it!
Put Vaseline on them every day...makes em smoother and softer..and it last all day
Did you recently have a baby? Sometimes during pregnancy the areola becomes darker and after birth that will become lighter and sometimes peel off.





If not, put some lotion on them. I do it daily, along with my hands, elbows, etc.





Good Luck!
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment