Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there anything that will help my fingernail grow faster?

I have a tendency to bite my nail and would like to have longer nails for a wedding coming up in a few weeks. I would like to know if there is anything (home remedy, store bought, ect) that helps promote FAST nail growth.





Thanks, KelliIs there anything that will help my fingernail grow faster?
My hairstylist said that prenatal vitamins will make hair and nails grow faster than usual.Is there anything that will help my fingernail grow faster?
If you put acryllic nails on, then there's no way you can bite them!
calcium and garlic
I take biotin daily. Makes my hair and nails grow super fast. Just get it at Walmart in the vitamin section. Also I was a nail chewer. Couldnt break the habit no matter how fast my nails grew. I went and had acrylic tips put on for a few years and havent had any desire to chew them since having the tips removed. Plus my hands looked really nice while I was breaking that terrible habit.
Sally Hansen has one that will make your nails grow, but stip biting htem!
That nail varnish stuff?
yeah.....there are plenty of nail regrowth treatments.....try look at walmart or target for some nail regrowth treatment....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment