Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i get my fingernail tips white naturally?

i want my nails to like nice for a special event tomorrow and i don't have time for a manicure at a salon and i don't have fake nails. is there a way i can do it naturally with things i'd already have around the house? thank you sooo much!How can i get my fingernail tips white naturally?
calcium, i have REALLY white tips naturally and i did my own test ate cheese and milk alot then sundenly stopped and they werent as white. so lots of calciumHow can i get my fingernail tips white naturally?
Try using denture cleaning tablets. Prepare the mixture according to the instructions on the box, then soak your nails in it for about 5 minutes. It may take more than one try though.


Also, squeeze the juice from a lemon ot two. Then soak your nails in it for 3-5 minutes. Wash your hands well after soaking them.


Some people have reported having good luck using a diluted mixture of bleach and water. Don't make it strong though. Use only about 5-10 drops for a cup of water. Soak fot 3-5 minutes, and definitaly wash your hands well after you are through.


I hope this helps!
No. I'm afraid not. There aren't any ways to get it naturally unless you have white naipolish and you paint it on the top like the french tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment