Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get rid of a nasty fingernail fungus?

I picked up a fungus on my thumbnail from my nail shop, I obviously do not go there anymore, and my nail is almost gone. I cannot stand going without my nails...any suggestions on how to get rid of it? How to deal witjh the sheer ugliness of it? I am in the public eye and CANNOT let this hideous thing be seen! HELP!How do I get rid of a nasty fingernail fungus?
My wife swears by an herb called Maleleuca. It's a tea tree oil that is used to make all kinds of remedies and cleansers. It's organic.





Try it. If you want more info, email my yahoo address and I'll get you the web address.How do I get rid of a nasty fingernail fungus?
There's a prescription called Lamisil that cures nail fungus. See your doctor about it. Make sure your nail shop is sterilizing everything properly too.
i think you should see someone as they have fungus cream over the counter but they arent that strong, as i used them and it didn't help at all. i ended up having to see a dr, and it got healed.
get off the cover shoes and do the morning and everning washing wih anticeptic solution everyday on the affected part
Go to your doctor and ask him to priscribe you with some anti-biotic creams and tablets. Make sure you wash it with bio soap twice a day to stop it from getting infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment