Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the quickest,and I mean quickest way to get rid of a fingernail fungus, it's very small and takng frvr

I have been using AntiFungal for 2 weeks and it still won't go quick enough, I do see a change but not fast enough.What is the quickest,and I mean quickest way to get rid of a fingernail fungus, it's very small and takng frvr
chop it off woulkd be the absolute way to get rid of it


( you ask for the quickest way)What is the quickest,and I mean quickest way to get rid of a fingernail fungus, it's very small and takng frvr
Nail fungus is very difficult to get rid of especially if being treated with topical solution/creams. You really should have your doctor prescribe Lamisil for that problem as nail fungus is now treated with oral medication. The only drawback is the medicine can cause liver damage and must be taken for a three month period.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment