Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the best way to cure a fungus that is under a fingernail? ?

The nail is flaky and has a dark area the area is greenish in color. Also the skin underneath that part of the nail is damage, but it does not hurt.What is the best way to cure a fungus that is under a fingernail? ?
I had a nail fungus and took two rounds of antifungal pills and it didn't help. Someone on the internet suggested tea tree oil- THIS WORKS!!! It's cheap too. At Walmart where the vitamins are, it's sold in a little bottle for around $5. I used a clean Q-tip every night and dabbed it well with the oil and then put on clean sox to sleep in. Before long, it was well. Haven't had any problem since. Good luck!What is the best way to cure a fungus that is under a fingernail? ?
Nail Fungus is awful and was the bain of my life for a while. I tried a load of different things, salt water (helped with the fungus but not help my nail) vics vapour rub (worked well but I smelt all the time LOL, also when I stopped it came back) I was too scared to use the doctors drugs as the side effects were kidney problems, needing regular blood taking just to make sure I was OK!!





I started looking into natural solutions, someone recommended upping my protein intake as it would make my nails stronger (which I have done now I've got rid of the fungus)





An online forum pointed me in the direction of a natural fungus ointment (my finger cream as it's now known in my house LOL) It has worked a dream. Got rid of the cracked nails and horrible looking skin. There was a free offer on when I first tried, there still is I believe, I stock up to make sure I keep myself looking good ;-). The link's below, have a look, any questions get in touch.





Hope that helps.
That is very common with thousands of people, most of the time it's the toenails. There is a number of fungus products that you can by over the counter. But the prescription that is filled by your doctor is always the best. My doctor onetime gave me Penlac Nail Lacquer which works well for nail fungus.

No comments:

Post a Comment