Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How come I never hear about somebody with an in-grown fingernail?

Is this an impossible occurance? Also, what is it that causes an in-grown toenail?How come I never hear about somebody with an in-grown fingernail?
It could be possible to have an ingrown fingernail, but I think it is rare cause we are always using our fingers. I dont think our nail beds are as deep as our toenail beds either, so that could have something to do with it. Ingrown toenails usually start when you cut your nail at the wrong angle or to deep. Wearing tight shoes can also attribute to a ingrown toenail.How come I never hear about somebody with an in-grown fingernail?
I have seen both, but unless you cut your toenails or fingernails improperly (or have an injury, wear overly narrow shoes, etc), they won't grow into your finger or toe.


Quit chewing your nail and you won't have ingrown nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment