Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm trying to save money so I heard when your bottle of fingernail polish gets old?

You can put a little polish remover in it to thin it out and you can still use it. Has anyone else ever did that?I'm trying to save money so I heard when your bottle of fingernail polish gets old?
Yes, I did. Not recommended.I'm trying to save money so I heard when your bottle of fingernail polish gets old?
Yes, you should.





Thank you very much.

Report Abuse



i just did that today! but i accidentally put too much so now my polish is a lil too thin, but still works great! so go for it, just be careful when you do it. add a little bit, shake it up a bit to mix it together. if you need to add a little bit more until you get it to your desired consistency
Yes you can do that but sometimes the polish will dry to a dull finish so you need to cover it with a clear polish to get the shine back
Nah its not that great. It works for a little while but then it gets whatery and oily and the colr doesnt stay and it is ruined. Just try NYC nail polish its only 99 cents for a full sized bottle u can get it at drugstores
go to the beauty supply and get pure acetone, or specially made thinner. i think regular nail polish remover can change the composition of the nail polish when there are other additives in it like conditioners...
I did that and it worked very well. I would highly recommend that.
You put it in the freezer it works!


gOOD lUCK!
Ive done it once...and it worked good one time...but then it was ruined...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment