Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do you get ridges in your fingernail as you get older?

My mom and grandma both have deep ridges in their fingernails now that they are older. I am 32 and have noticed tiny ridges starting in mine to. Anyone know why this is and if there is anything I can do to prevent it further?Why do you get ridges in your fingernail as you get older?
Lack of proteins. Try increasing your uptake on protein: drink gelatin (ones that is used for making aspic); or eat lots of organic nut butters (peanut, cashew or almond) from a health food store. You'll notice the difference in a few days.Why do you get ridges in your fingernail as you get older?
I thought it was only me. I'm almost 16 and I sometimes have little ridges in my nails. I didn't know it has anything to do with age, and I'm not sure it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment