Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I use to remove fingernail polish from furniture that won't damage the wood?

My daughter painted my sons' bed with blue polish and I want to remove it!!What can I use to remove fingernail polish from furniture that won't damage the wood?
Can't promise it'll work, but I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Be careful not to rub too hard and take off the finish.What can I use to remove fingernail polish from furniture that won't damage the wood?
You might want to just use a razor blade to scrape off the blue polish. Just take your time.





Any type of paint remover may also remove the finish from the wood - which could just make things worse.





After removing the paint use a good polish. There is also some refinisher you can get a Home Depot that you just wipe on that could also help cover any scrapes you make when removing the polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment