Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get fake fingernail glue off marble countertops?

GOOF off or goof on i think thats wat it is called i maybe wrong but you can get it really anywhere if you had already tried that srryHow do you get fake fingernail glue off marble countertops?
acetone nail polish remover or there is some stuff called goo gone.How do you get fake fingernail glue off marble countertops?
mabey use nail polish remover (one that doesnt stain though)
I think that you should use a mixture of pine sol, bleach,water,and washing powder shake it all togetherand spray it on the spot let it sit for about five minutes to 30 minutes then wipe it up . I know because my mother is 43 and I'm 21 years old she thinks that I'm FINALLY old enough to learn her secret cleaning recipes because she's a neat FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a good site that has lots of differnt ideas for the care of mable countertops. http://www.kitchen-cabinets-design.com/ That is a hard substance to get off, I wish you good luck!
use goof off
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment