Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get rid of the crack down the middle of my fingernail?

I don't understand it! It seems as if there is a permanant crack down the middle of one of my fingernails. This didn't show up until I took my acrilic nails off after my wedding (August 2006) and ever since then, it has had this crack. I'm looking at my finger right now and it just looks like a white line on my nail. When it grows out, my nail is split! I can't grow my nail out on this finger at all! It just breaks.





I've been growing this out and clipping it since August of 2006 and it hasn't gotten better. I don't understand how to get rid of it when it grows from my cuticle this way!!! Someone help! How can I fix this!!!!!!!!!!????





And please no, ';I don't know'; answers---waste of time!How can I get rid of the crack down the middle of my fingernail?
super glue.How can I get rid of the crack down the middle of my fingernail?
It sounds like the nail bed is damaged. If that is the case this is permanent. You can add a nail oil and buff slightly. This will only help the appearance not fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment