Saturday, January 23, 2010

My little brother keeps eating my fingernail clippins. How do I get him to stop?

Its sooooooooooooooooooooo gross! ewww.how do i get him to stop?pleasee...! the health of fanny is determined by you!My little brother keeps eating my fingernail clippins. How do I get him to stop?
Cover them in hotsauce. If that doesn't work, scratch your butt right before clipping.





If that doesn't work, then maybe you should file you nails daily so you don't ever leave clippings.My little brother keeps eating my fingernail clippins. How do I get him to stop?
ewwwwww





tell him to stop and thats disgusting and unhealthy.....unhumanlike to
K....clean up after yourself.
Sounds like he may have Pica, (pronounces PIE -Kuh) an eating disorder which causes you to eat non food items. Have your parents take him to a doctor, sometimes Pica is a symptom of an underlying heath problem like iron deficiency. Have your parents read the source article below.
put them in the garbage.
Cut them over a garbage can, or just wait until he isn't at home and then cut them. I don't think anybody would go scavenging into the garbage cans for nail clippings. yuck
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment