Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just because I wear fingernail polish does that make me gay?

I wear black fingernail polish and people who come in where I work call me gay. But I have a girlfriend who I've been with for 6 years.Just because I wear fingernail polish does that make me gay?
It doesn't make you gay. It makes you sound under 21 and in that kind (goth/emo/sorry that these sound insulting) genre.Just because I wear fingernail polish does that make me gay?
no. it makes u a guy who dont give a rats *** what people think. do what u want to do. eyeliner for all i care the only person that matter is ur girlfriend and if she's happy with your black, blue or what ever color you choose then that should make u happy. people all ways going to talk smack just remember they have nothing better to do and maybe there gay, u never know man
It doesn't make you gay.


Society's perception of genders is ridiculous. Girls should be able to dress in baggy pants and flannel shirts and guys should be able to wear skirts and paint their nails without having their sexuality questioned.
okay im not calling you gay but i dated a girl for four years before i came to terms with my sexuality. lol so that proves nothing, okay anyway if wearing nail polish made you gay then every skater and rocker on earth is gay for wearing skinny jeans you know?
Its your lifestyle it shouldn't matter what other people call you.


Maybe they're going thru a tough time and take it out on other people.


It doesn't make you gay, it makes you yourself.
noo. when ever i go get my nails done i see straight men in there. you can wear fingernal polish if you want it does not mean u r gay.
well it depends on the guy...


but if it's the right type of guy then it's actually kinda hot lol


it's the same with eyeliner lol
No, it makes you a Green Day wannabe stuck in the year 2003.
is there a reason u must wear finger nail polish?? i mean if people are picking on you, just stop wearing it.
No i think thats hot
no its cool. it means your different and that awesome
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment