Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do you think my boss only keep his pinky fingernail super long and not the rest?

I just want to chop it off every time I see it.Why do you think my boss only keep his pinky fingernail super long and not the rest?
Doubles as a toothpick when he does his evil laugh...:)Why do you think my boss only keep his pinky fingernail super long and not the rest?
Because your boss is fond of the powder Cocaine.
rather than chopin it off just break out an eight ball and go to town he probably give ya a promotion haha
it's for sticking way down in a bottle to ride the polar express
Maybe he likes to pick locks in his spare time.
Snorting coke
i used to grow my little finger nails long cause i liked them that way. a few people asked me if i did coke. i never.
That's the one he uses to pick his nose with.
He's a crack head, silly. :)
Pick his nose maybe.
he's a guy? girls do that all the time in BKK....odd..is he gay?
i heard that people do that if they're prostitutes
He? Okay, now that's even weirder:P
He uses it as a garden rake!
he picks his nose with that finger
he does coke.
haha thats so weird...but my bro did that two


for fun i guess.....


to see how long it can grow without breaking
He's a crackhead.








Long nails on guys are nasty.
sniff...snifff blahblahblah..........zzziiinnnggg





i don't know??? lol
you all have stupid answers he just might like it

No comments:

Post a Comment