Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do i do because half of my fingernail is about to come off?

well i had salon nails and i took them off and as i was taking off the salon thumb nail it stuck to my real nail. so when i finally got it off, my nail kinda like cracked. and it doesent hurt that much but i cant get it off. and now im wondering will my nail grow back to gether or will the nail just fall of? p.s. i keep a bandaid on it and neosporin.What do i do because half of my fingernail is about to come off?
Are you meaning there is a right half, left half? If so, yes, eventually it will grow back just not those two halves. If you mean top and bottom then take it off, no big deal, it will grow back in a few months. Keep the neosporin and band aid on it either way.What do i do because half of my fingernail is about to come off?
soak it in warm/hot water daily until it gets so soft that it falls off on its own. your nail will grow back it might grow slow but it will come back. when you get the broken part off keep it treated w/ something to keep germs and bacteria out of it until your new nail fills in.

No comments:

Post a Comment