Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How many fingernail clippers were confiscated by the TSA before the rules were changed?

9/11 was a godsend for our government. It was able to increase surveillance and repressive measures to a degree undreamed of a year earlier. Some of these measures were silly, and the fingernail clipper confiscations were among them. I would like to know how many were confiscated.How many fingernail clippers were confiscated by the TSA before the rules were changed?
they got me for oneHow many fingernail clippers were confiscated by the TSA before the rules were changed?
I am going to take a good guess that they didn't keep track of how many they confiscated. But it was probably a lot.


They are so worried about everything. When my husband and I went on a trip recently they stared at his photo for almost 5 minutes and then took him aside because he was clean shaven in his drivers license photo, but when we showed up to the airport he has a few days of facial growth.
haha good observation!


that is true though- about 9/11








thanxs fro answering my question but can you give me some more ideas :) ?? pleaseee you sound like one of the more sophsicated people who actually answer questions properly :p
not enough, my stock investment in nail clippers didn't go high enough........lucky thing i got out before they changed the rules.... stocks tanked every where....
LOL good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment