Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long does it take for a fingernail to grow back after an accident?

My fingernail just fell off and I'm wondering how long it will take to grow back. It got hit with a softball and the doctors drilled a hole into it. Also, It is O.K to play softballl when my fingernail is off?How long does it take for a fingernail to grow back after an accident?
My daughter slammed her finger in a car door and it took 2 months for the fingernail fell off and a couple of months to grow back. She was only five and cryed because she lost it so i told her the nail fairy will come and pick it up like the tooth fairy does.How long does it take for a fingernail to grow back after an accident?
It takes about a month or so, my fingernail had fallen off after getting slammed in the door and after it fell off it took several week to grow back. I don't see anything wrong with playing softball without your fingernail. You might want to wrap it up though.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment