Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long do drugs stay in the fingernail?

I am about to take a fingernail test for my current job. I have been clean for 1year and 5months now! Will it show up positive?How long do drugs stay in the fingernail?
I may be wrong, but I believe that whatever hair/nail growth that still remains from the time of drug use will test positive for drugs no matter what length of time has passed. So, for example, if you used when your hair was short and you've been growing it for a year and a half, the portion of the hair that was at the root when you used will test positive for drugs.





Same with nails. If it's been a year and a half, then I'm pretty certain your nails have grown out and been cut enough to pass the test.





Also, I think that with a urine test, marijuana can be detected for 90 days, not 30.How long do drugs stay in the fingernail?
i don't think it will show up positive but I'm proud of you for stopping. my advice to you is keep at what Ur doing. so the answer again is no
Yes weed only takes a month and that is the drug that stayes in your system longer than any other

No comments:

Post a Comment