Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I get fingernail polish out of my microsuede couch?

It's a pink color on an off-white couch cushion. It just happened like 5 minutes ago!How do I get fingernail polish out of my microsuede couch?
dab pure acetone, with a clean cloth. Do Not Rub! But you probably will not get it out. I spilled red polish on my favorite khaki pants and had to throw them away. Good luckHow do I get fingernail polish out of my microsuede couch?
You can use a non colored acetone or alcohol. If you get to it now with one of those and a soft cloth it should come right out.
You could try oxyclean. But, in the end, I'm afraid that you're going to have to turn the couch cushion over, and not polish your nails anywhere something could get ruined.





If you decide to use chemicals, make sure they say that you can use them on fabric. Most acetone based nail polish removers will eat a hole right through it, no matter how little you use.
Sorry i don't think it's going to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment