Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do you clean fingernail polish from a wood table?

My daughter painted fingernail polish on my wood coffee table. I am afraid to use remover, as I have always heard that will take out the stain.How do you clean fingernail polish from a wood table?
just wash her hands using mild soap, it might not remove at once but it will surely remove after 3-4 days. have patience than doing something that might endanger her. good luck and GOD BLESSHow do you clean fingernail polish from a wood table?
Oh no! You're in a tight spot. Sounds like something my kids would do..lol





take hairspray and a scrubber (like a toilet bowl cleaner) and that should remove it. but the hairspray has to be a spray, not a mousse or gel. it shouldn't remove the finish





I hope that works for you. (GOOD LUCK)
don`t SCRUB it that will remove finish-that hairspray sounded cool,i`d let it soak .personally i`d try goo-gone.let it soak awhile,. you really need something thats going to dissovle the fingernail polish,i`m sorry i`m lost.
oh dear...I would try an ice cube, let the ice cube sit on the nail varnish for a while and when it goes cold it should harden, then...take a flat knife or thin blade and see if it peels off..good luck !
nail polish remover takes the finish right off....

No comments:

Post a Comment