Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I get my fingernail polish to stay on?

Every time I paint my nails within 24 hours the paint flakes off. Is there a special brand that lasts longer? How about preparation of the nail surface, any tricks? Any suggestions are appreciated...Thanks.How can I get my fingernail polish to stay on?
make sure that the nails are free of oils, use a base and top coat. Also let polish dry COMPLETELY before adding another coat.





A great topcoat to try is A Coat by Tammy Tailor. Its guaranteed not to chip. You have to use acetone or buff it off.How can I get my fingernail polish to stay on?
Use a base coat and a top coat. Or use sally hansen, or Cover Girl.
opi lasts forever but what helps is to add a coat of clear over it and if and when it gets not so shiny then add another coat of clear.





Just be careful not to add too many coats or it may just feel right off, right down to the color and all!!
first Add A Clear Coat Of Nail Polish Then Let It Dry Next Add Ur Color Of Nail Polish add about 2 coats then when that Dries Then Add A another coat of Clear then let that dry then u r done (Thats what i do)
A nice trick that i found that works pretty well is if you put a clear top coat on BEFORE you put the actual polish on. After the actual nail polish has dried, apply another layer of top coat or two. Hope this helps!
The trick is to use a clear coat overtop of the polish.
Orly sells a clear bonder as base coat. It's not glossy, apparently that's the trick, it works really well.
I'm a nail tech and I will tell you it is hard to keep on polish over natural nails. The best I have come up with is using a bonding agent first. Some people have a lot of natural oil in their nails and that takes off the polish. So using a bonding agent helps take off the oils. OPI is one of the best for natural nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment