Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I get red fingernail polish out of my beige carpet?

I already tried polish remover. It just kind of smeared things. Any suggestions?How can I get red fingernail polish out of my beige carpet?
Youre gonna thank me for this! I had the same problem about a year ago except my polish was hot pink...and it was a huge splatter (About 10 inches long %26amp; wide too!)...I was sure I would have to get new carpeting.





This will work!!!





Mix regular old amonia and some warm water in a bucket --- Get an old towel and scrub it away.....





I didnt think it would work but to my amazment it did and it didnt damage my carpet either.How can I get red fingernail polish out of my beige carpet?
dampen a rag with eucalyptus oil and rub the stain away
try S.O.S. pad and scrubb and scrubb the nail polish. It worked great. Just use lots of water or you will have a blue carpet. and simple green works too
try rubbing achoahl or mr clean or you can buy carpet stain removers or oxy .
yes, you can cut out small holes where the polish is and plug + glue with similar carpet bits there you go!
I haven't tried the methods recommended at the web site below, but they sound reasonable. All the methods require time and patience, so, unless you have plenty of both, I suggest placing an area rug over the spot. Of course, that only works if the stain is in an area where an area rug would look nice.
Oxy without bleach, hot water, and a toothbrush.
u should just but another carpet thta mache and put it over the red spot

No comments:

Post a Comment