Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you be more disgusted by finding a hair or fingernail in your food?

I know this is a nasty question and I know my own answer, but I'm just curious what you guys think.Would you be more disgusted by finding a hair or fingernail in your food?
fingernail because they might have been prospecting for butt goldWould you be more disgusted by finding a hair or fingernail in your food?
I was leaving my apt.with a small sandwich in hands,in a hurry and slightly hungry.


It was dark outside so therefore I could not see what I was eating;


I did prepared it myself.


All of a sudden I felt something hard in my mouth I spat it in my hand and got close to a window shop to see.


It was a nail ! (a big a..one !)


No need to tell exactly what I did, It made me so sick I had tears running and threw up all I could.(in a corner of a building)


For months on just the thought of this ugly nail made me gag !


So I will take a hair anytime if it is not in a restaurant.
Fingernail by FAR. I mean, if you found a fingernail in your food, that would mean that someone chewed it off of their finger and you just don't know where its been!
fingernail. definitely.
I be disgusted by either!
Fingernail! That is just disgusting.
Fingernail ahaha but both are so gross!
ew.. is this a serious questions.. fingernail obviously!!!!!! GROSS
Fingernail because who knows where they have put their fingers in the past D:

No comments:

Post a Comment