Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I remove fingernail polish from a orange colored shirt?

Perhaps you could try ';goof off';. If you don't have some in your house then you should. It will also remove ink from material so should work on your fingernail polish.





Paint thinner would also work but may not be material safe.





Goof Off comes in all sizes... I can't afford to be without it.. removes labels very easily too.





Hope this helps some


Good LuckHow can I remove fingernail polish from a orange colored shirt?
you can't.....because i dropped nail polish on my pants once and it never came off but it still depends on what color the nail polish is,mines was red.......good luck :) !How can I remove fingernail polish from a orange colored shirt?
i don't think it's possible but try the hints from heloise website
I think that isn't possible
use fingernail polish remover (it shouldn't stain the shirt anymore than the fingernail polish has) if it won't come out then, dye the shirt the same color as the fingernail polish or throw it away.
Use acetone free polish remover and wash as usual!
You can try fingernail polish remover. it shouldn't change the dye in the shirt. The only thing that I know of that would change the dye in the shirt would be clorox so don't use anything with bleach in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment