Sunday, January 17, 2010

Methods of reattaching a fingernail to the nailbed?

Hi there!





It seems throughout my life, I've had several problems with my fingernails. A few of my nails are lifted off of the bed more than they were before a couple of years ago. I don't have any crazy diseases either (because my nails don't look anything like what they do on the internet).





This recently became an issue when I was attempting to open a Morton salt container and the tab shoved under my nail and detached the nail from the nail bed in a certain area.





I'm wondering if there are any methods to promote a faster way for the nail bed to reattach to the nail. I'm willing to try mostly anything.





The only problem may be that I'm a piano player so I constantly subject my nails to trauma so some ordinary methods may not work (and no, I can't stop playing, it's my job!)





So any help would be greatly appreciated!Methods of reattaching a fingernail to the nailbed?
perhaps u can try cutting off the detached part and let ur nails grow on its own back..Methods of reattaching a fingernail to the nailbed?
I'm afraid the only way that really works in a hammer and nails. It takes a few weeks to heal, but once it does, you're cured!

No comments:

Post a Comment