Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is there any good home or over the counter remedies for fingernail fungus?

My fingernails have been thick, brittle and yellowing for the past few years now. I have tried prescribed oral medication for a few months and they started to clear up a little but after I stopped (doctor said I could only be on it for 3 months) they got bad again. Does anyone know of a good home remedy or over the counter drug that will work?Is there any good home or over the counter remedies for fingernail fungus?
Make a solution of chlorine bleach and water - one part bleach to 10 parts water. Soak fingertips 2-3 times a day.





Be sure to wash hans with soap, rinse well, and apply lotion (any brand) after dryingIs there any good home or over the counter remedies for fingernail fungus?
Noooo.


Well I don't think so.


use lamicil....

No comments:

Post a Comment