Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it ok to paint your ipod with fingernail polish?

My friend paints her cell phone with fingernail polish and then just takes it off with fingernail polish remover, but I don't know if it would be okay on an ipod. I have a silver 2 gb ipod.Is it ok to paint your ipod with fingernail polish?
DONT DO THAT!!!!!! OMG i did that to my ipod and it turned out so bad and it went inside the ipod and ruined it so i had to buy another one...i learned my lesson and it is my job to help people not make this stupid mistake... Nail polish remover would MAke IT MORE WORSSEEIs it ok to paint your ipod with fingernail polish?
Nail polish will work but it may not stay adhered for long due to the ipod's glossy coat. Also acetone use over time on plastics will cause them the corrode so try not to get it on your screen.





If you want to add some color to your ipod use model car paint and some fine grit sandpaper. Use the sandpaper to roughen up the surface of the ipod, this will help the paint to bond to the plastic. Then paint whatever color you like.
y would u do this?..u could hav a good chance of messing it up...i wouldnt take tha chance
don't do it! buy a case, they have really cute thin ones that will look much better!
I don't know about using remover on your iPOD. My daughter put nail polish on mine it's just fine. I would worry about the remover doing damage tho.
It is ok to do *anything* with your iPod, including giving it to me.
umm why? go buy a case
Buy a cover for $9.99. The acid in the polish can mess up the finish.
No it is not ok they are way to expensive to ruin them you can buy iPod covers at your local walmart and apple iPod store heck some flea markets have Ipod covers

No comments:

Post a Comment